Uncover Your Best Self with a Cosmetic Procedure by Dr. Fasching
Submitted by Dr. Fasching on Mon 05/01/2017 - 18:49
You may think your best body is long gone, but we promise, it’s still there. Aging, weight gain, and pregnancy can cause your youthful look to go into hiding. Luckily, we know how to bring it back. A cosmetic procedure by Dr. Fasching can help you to uncover your best body and love your look again.
How Can I Look My Best?
We all want to look and feel our best. For many of our patients, plastic surgery is one of the keys to looking and feeling great. What areas do you want to improve? This guide will help you find cosmetic procedures to solve some of your biggest aesthetic concerns. Don’t see your problem on the list? Call us to schedule a consultation and we’ll create a customized treatment plan together.
• Dull Skin- Get glowing, radiant skin again with the HydraFacial. This five part facial treatment cleanses, peels, extracts, hydrates, and protects the skin. The procedure is non-surgical and non-invasive. Even better, the results are impressive. Most patients notice immediate improvement in the appearance and quality of their skin.
• Lines and Wrinkles- If you’ve got lines and wrinkles, you may be a good candidate for fillers. These products are injected into the skin, restoring volume and smoothing wrinkles. We also offer Botox, one of the most effective treatment options for wrinkles like crow’s feet and forehead creases.
• Sagging Breasts- When it comes to breasts, sagging is inevitable for most women. A breast lift can restore yours to a more youthful position. This procedure can be performed on its own or paired with breast augmentation.
• Loose Abdominal Skin- Excess abdominal skin is very common, especially after pregnancy or weight loss. A tummy tuck can restore a tight, flat abdomen.
• Post-Pregnancy Body- Sagging breasts, stretch marks, abdominal changes are some of the biggest complaints women have after pregnancy. A mommy makeover can improve your physique after baby and restore a pre-pregnancy figure.
• Stubborn Fat- If you’re close to your ideal weight, but stuck with stubborn fat, ask us about liposuction. This treatment removes stubborn fat and improves the body’s shape. Love handles no more!
• Sagging Brows or Eyelids- Refresh your face with an eyelid lift (blepharoplasty) or a brow lift.
• Post-Bariatric Surgery- Patients that have lost a lot of weight often struggle with loose skin. You’ve worked hard for your body and deserve to enjoy the results of your weight loss. Surgeries like a body lift can remove this excess skin, increasing comfort and boosting self-confidence.
Your best body is waiting. What procedures do you need to make it happen? Call and schedule your consultation with Dr. Fasching to get started.