Why Plastic Surgery Makes a Good Gift for the Holidays
Submitted by Dr. Fasching on Mon 11/27/2017 - 20:58
What tops your holiday wish list this year? If you’re dreaming of better skin, perkier breasts, or a flatter tummy, come see Dr. Fasching to explore your options. Santa can’t be the only one in charge of holiday joy. Give the man in the red suit a little help and treat yourself to plastic surgery or gift it to a loved one. Long after the tree and tinsel are gone and the last gifts are unwrapped, you’ll be able to enjoy the results from your procedure. Give the gift of plastic surgery this holiday season.
5 Reasons to Give the Gift of Plastic Surgery This Holiday Season
We love the spirit of giving during the holiday season. Brightening lives with a carefully chosen gift is one of our favorite parts of the season. However, holiday shopping can be tricky. What do you get for the man or woman that has everything? Is it okay to buy yourself a gift? A cosmetic procedure with Dr. Fasching may be the solution to your gift giving woes. Here are 5 reasons to give the gift of plastic surgery this holiday season.
- Always In-Season– That on-trend sweater may look great for a season, but plastic surgery lasts and lasts. Styles may change, but good looks are always on-trend. A cosmetic treatment will never go out of style.
- Customizable– Every person is different and so are the many treatments we offer. We carefully work with each patient to find the best treatment options for their situation. We have surgical and non-surgical offerings. We customize each procedure to ensure a perfect fit.
- Fits Every Budget– You don’t have to spend thousands to give someone a cosmetic pick-me-up. A facial or a chemical peel can be an affordable way to help friends and family, or yourself, look and feel better this holiday season. Whether you’ve got a little or a lot to spend, we have a treatment for every budget.
- Long Lasting– Finding a gift that your loved one will enjoy for years to come can be difficult. Plastic surgery offers long lasting results. Depending on the treatment selected, results can last for many months or even years.
- Everyone Wants to Look Their Best– Young or old, male or female, everyone loves to look their best. Who wouldn’t love to receive a cosmetic treatment for the holidays?
Our Favorite Giftable Procedures for the Holidays
Thinking about giving the gift of plastic surgery? These giftable procedures make an excellent pick for a loved one or for yourself.
- Breast Augmentation– Treat yourself to the breasts you’ve always wanted. Breast implants can increase your breast size or enhance your shape. Love your breasts!
- Mommy Makeover– You’ve sacrificed your body for your children. This holiday season, treat yourself! A mommy makeover can restore the body after pregnancy and breastfeeding. We’ll combine treatments to address concerns like stretch marks, saggy skin, and deflated breasts.
- Latisse– For enviable lashes, choose Latisse. This treatment encourages lash growth, helping users to grow longer, fuller, darker eyelashes. Treat yourself, or have a loved one come in to learn more about the treatment. Latisse is only available by prescription.
- Dermal Fillers– Smooth wrinkles or perfect the lips with dermal fillers. This versatile treatment is a popular choice for many of our patients.
- Botox– Give the gift of Botox to your favorite Botox lover this holiday season, even if that person is yourself. Botox treatments last for several months, but require regular maintenance and upkeep for lasting results, making them an easily giftable option. Who do you know that loves Botox?
- Hydrafacial– Gorgeous skin starts with the right skincare. For a loved one that is wishing for better skin, the Hydrafacial makes an excellent gift. This treatment provides near-instant results without downtime or discomfort. The Hydrafacial uses an innovative five-step process to perfect and enhance the skin.
- Skincare Products– Our skincare products and makeup are the perfect stocking stuffers. We carry both Skinceuticals and Glo-Minerals makeup.
Can I Really Gift Plastic Surgery?
Plastic surgery certainly isn’t the right gift for everyone on your list, but it is a growing trend. Think about the men and women on your gift list. Are you searching for a gift for a plastic surgery fan? Has someone mentioned that they are saving up for a procedure? Before giving surgery as a gift, make sure that it is wanted. If you aren’t sure, facial treatments and skincare products are a safer choice. Can you really gift plastic surgery? The answer really depends on the recipient, but for the right person, plastic surgery could be exactly what they are wishing for.
Don’t forget about yourself. Too many men and women wait for the man in the red suit to make their holiday dreams come true. If you wait for someone else to make your holidays magical, you’ll likely end up disappointed. If you want plastic surgery, give it to yourself. You deserve the perfect gift too. Call us to schedule your consultation with Dr. Fasching.
Treat Yourself to Plastic Surgery- You Deserve a Gift Too!
Nothing feels better than giving a much appreciated holiday gift, but in all your giving, don’t forget about yourself. Many of our patients choose to treat themselves to some holiday pampering this time of the year. Whether you decide to invest in the breast implants you’ve been wanting or come in for a rejuvenating pre-holiday facial treatment, we can help you find the perfect gift for everyone on your list, including yourself.
Giving the Gift of Plastic Surgery- Tips for Getting It Right
Plastic surgery can make an excellent holiday gift, but if you aren’t careful, you may end up hurting feelings or pressuring your loved ones into procedures they don’t want or need. Master the art of gifting plastic surgery with these simple tips.
- Don’t Recommend Surgery- If your loved one has never mentioned plastic surgery, don’t give it as a gift. Plastic surgery is a highly individualized decision. Some people love it and others aren’t interested. Only give plastic surgery to those that have expressed an interest in plastic surgery. If you know someone that is saving for a specific procedure, offer to donate toward the cause.
- The Patient Is in Charge- Plastic surgery is a highly individualized decision that belongs to the patient and the surgeon. If you decide to give the gift of plastic surgery, let the patient decide which treatments are right. They’ll work with their surgeon to choose treatments that will meet their goals. Don’t try to make decisions for anyone else.
- Set a Budget– Plastic surgery is an investment, but not one you need to make alone. You can give the gift of plastic surgery by giving a loved one cash toward a procedure or a gift certificate to a recommended surgeon. You may also want to offer to cover the cost of a consultation or minimally invasive treatment. You don’t have to pay for the whole procedure to give the gift of plastic surgery. Set a budget and give what you can, even if you can’t afford the entire cost on your own.
- Communicate– Surprises are fun, but not when it comes to plastic surgery. If you want to help a friend or family member pay for a procedure, communicate with them. Ask them if they have a specific surgeon in mind. Find out what procedures they are most interested in. Getting information will ensure that your gift provides maximum benefit.
- Choose the Right Recipient– Plastic surgery isn’t the right gift for everyone, but for someone that is hoping for a procedure, it can be very appreciated. Choosing the right gift is never one-size-fits-all.
The same advice applies to recipients too. If someone has offered you a cosmetic treatment for the holidays, don’t feel obligated. Take your time to learn about the treatment and its risks and benefits. If a particular treatment isn’t a good fit, ask about other options. Don’t let anyone else pressure you into treatments you don’t want or need. Plastic surgery is an individual decision, one you should make with your surgeon.
The Holidays Are Prime-Time for Plastic Surgery- Here’s Why
It’s always a good time for plastic surgery, but fall and winter are some of the best times to come in. Why should you come in for plastic surgery now, rather than waiting until spring or summer? Learn why and then call our offices to schedule a consultation. There is no time better than the present to schedule your cosmetic treatments.
- Enough Time to Recover Before Summer– Many of our patients start thinking about their summer bodies come June, but it really is best to plan ahead. If you come in for surgery in May or June, you probably won’t be fully recovered in time for summer. Get plastic surgery now and you’ll be bikini ready long before the weather heats up.
- Combine Recovery with a Holiday Break- If you’re too busy for plastic surgery, use the holidays to your advantage. Many of our patients choose to combine their surgical recovery with time off for the holidays. Recover from your breast augmentation over Christmas break and you can miss less work. If you have little time for downtime, the holidays may be the best time for you to schedule plastic surgery.
- Lots of Options- When you come in for body contouring right before summer, our options are limited, especially if you want to be swimsuit ready in a few weeks. Coming in during the winter can open up more options, allowing us to recommend treatments that take time. More options often mean better results.
- Hide Bandaging Under Winter Layers– Waiting for incisions to heal can be one of the most difficult parts of plastic surgery recovery. Use the winter weather to your advantage by covering bandaging with layers. Facelift incisions can be easily hidden under a scarf and winter hat. Hide bulky bandaging after liposuction under a thick sweater. Winter clothing makes it easier to hide incisions after breast augmentation, liposuction, rhinoplasty, facelift, and other procedures.
- Cooler Weather= Comfortable Recovery- Winter weather is great for healing. Feel more comfortable and recover more easily.
- Don’t Miss Out- After plastic surgery, you’ll need to stay out of the sun for several weeks. During the summer, this can mean missing out on fun as friends and family head to the beach or the pool without you. When you get plastic surgery in the winter, you won’t miss out on fun summertime activities while you recover.
- Jump Start Your New Year’s Resolutions– Do you make resolutions every year, and always fall short? If you’re hoping to enhance your shape or perfect your body next year, start now. Who says you have to wait until the first to start working on your New Year’s resolutions. Start the new year off right.
Winter is one of our favorite times for plastic surgery. Schedule your consultation to enjoy the benefits of wintertime surgery.
Make holiday wishes come true this year by giving the gift of plastic surgery. Whether you decide to treat yourself or someone else, we have options available for every budget. Call our offices to learn more or to schedule your personalized consultation with Dr. Fasching. The holidays will be here soon.